MarketStar is part of:
Our Goals1. Returns: Help investors to participate in attractive investment opportunities and earn better returns compared to benchmark Index.
2. Alertness: Use all opportunities, small and big, through a combination of trading and investing.
3. Direction: For every X capital with us, give direction to 1000X capital through our Investment Consutling Services.
4. Innovation: Create simple and useful financial products for our clients/investors.
- Investment Notes for Year 2013
- MarketStar Consulting Service India
- MarketStar Consulting Service UK
- MarketStar Consulting Service USA
- Global Market Notes for Dec 2012
- Trades in Year 2012
- Suzlon Energy Achieves Debt Restructuring
- Indian Market View -13 Nov 2012
- India Real Estate Portfolio
- Notes from ONGC Share Sale Auction
Category Archives: Infrastructure
The Indian Stock Market in 2011 has started with a big bang — on the downside. 6 of the last 10 January’s have had market-wide falls, and looks like we stuck to this long term pattern. We believe a lot … Continue reading
We all know Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is flush with insurance premium funds in March, and looks for good bargains to deploy those funds for long term, usually 5 years or more. On 11th March, LIC acquired 14% … Continue reading