MarketStar is part of:
Our Goals1. Returns: Help investors to participate in attractive investment opportunities and earn better returns compared to benchmark Index.
2. Alertness: Use all opportunities, small and big, through a combination of trading and investing.
3. Direction: For every X capital with us, give direction to 1000X capital through our Investment Consutling Services.
4. Innovation: Create simple and useful financial products for our clients/investors.
- Investment Notes for Year 2013
- MarketStar Consulting Service India
- MarketStar Consulting Service UK
- MarketStar Consulting Service USA
- Global Market Notes for Dec 2012
- Trades in Year 2012
- Suzlon Energy Achieves Debt Restructuring
- Indian Market View -13 Nov 2012
- India Real Estate Portfolio
- Notes from ONGC Share Sale Auction
Category Archives: Banking
Following is the chart of Goldman Sachs Nifty ETF, which is traded on the NSE and BSE. This is the most active Nifty ETF, and serves as a reliable indicator for Nifty Futures Trading. Since all global markets have been … Continue reading