Hi, this is Shankar here. Thanks for coming by. I wish you a happy new year. The year 2012 was positive for both investing and trading across the four (4) different markets we are tracking which is USA, UK, India, and China. Each market started the year 2012 at a relatively low level and closed the year 2012 at nearly the high point of the year. We were able to benefit from the trades made in 2012, and it rewarded our conviction to invest in undervalued stocks that we have identified for 2012 and 2013. The market movements in 2012 have given a good indication about what we can expect in 2013 and 2014, and what industries (and stocks within them) we can invest in while the global economic conditions and business climate improves gradually. Continue reading
MarketStar is part of:
Our Goals1. Returns: Help investors to participate in attractive investment opportunities and earn better returns compared to benchmark Index.
2. Alertness: Use all opportunities, small and big, through a combination of trading and investing.
3. Direction: For every X capital with us, give direction to 1000X capital through our Investment Consutling Services.
4. Innovation: Create simple and useful financial products for our clients/investors.
- Investment Notes for Year 2013
- MarketStar Consulting Service India
- MarketStar Consulting Service UK
- MarketStar Consulting Service USA
- Global Market Notes for Dec 2012
- Trades in Year 2012
- Suzlon Energy Achieves Debt Restructuring
- Indian Market View -13 Nov 2012
- India Real Estate Portfolio
- Notes from ONGC Share Sale Auction